Mrs North's Class
Hello and welcome to our Reception class page at Almondsbury Primary School
We have 2 Reception classes:
- Miss Wingett (class teacher)
- Mrs Edwards (teaching assistant)
- Miss Bennett (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs North (class teacher)
- Mrs Hill (teaching assistant)
- Mrs McAulay (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs Swann (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs Laing (1:1 teaching assistant)
We are looking forward to getting to know the new Reception children and their families.
Please check back here regularly to see photos of the children learning and for important information.
Things to bring to school...
- Water bottle (no squash or fruit juice please)
- Wellies can be kept in a bag on your child's peg.
- Children will be allowed to bring their bookbags to school twice a week on a Monday and Thursday starting from 28th September.
- Children must come to school in their PE kits on days they have PE. Please see below for the phased intake PE timetable:
Friday 11th September - Group A & B
Friday 18th September - Group C & D
w/b 28th September - Miss Wingett's Class - Tuesday & Thursday Mrs North's Class - Wednesday & Friday
Please ensure ALL items are labelled.
Phased Intake Information
- Wednesday 2nd & Thursday 3rd September - 1 hour Stay and Play sessions (Wed - parents, Thurs - without parents)
- Friday 4th September - Teddy Bears' Picnic am or pm
- w/b Monday 7th September -A & B - am C & D - pm
- w/b Monday 14th September - C& D - am A & B - pm
Please see below times for the phased intake morning and afternoon sessions:
- w/b Monday 21st September - All children am & lunch (pick up 12:45)
- w/b Monday 28th September - All children full-time
Please see below for the full intake timetable:
- Tuesday 8th September - Zoom Meet the Teacher - 4:30-5:00pm
- Thursday 24th September 9:30am - Zoom Reading & Phonics Workshop
- Tuesday 6th October 9:30am - Zoom Funky Fingers Workshop
- Wednesday 14th October 9:30am - Zoom Maths Workshop