Mrs North's Class
Hello and welcome to our Reception class page at Almondsbury Primary School
We have 2 Reception classes:
- Miss Wingett (class teacher)
- Mrs Edwards (teaching assistant)
- Miss Bennett (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs Hill (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs North (class teacher)
- Mrs Jones (teaching assistant)
- Mrs McAulay (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs Swann (1:1 teaching assistant)
- Mrs Laing (1:1 teaching assistant)
We are looking forward to getting to know the new Reception children and their families.
Please check back here regularly to see photos of the children learning and for important information.
Things to bring to school...
- Water bottle (no squash or fruit juice please)
- Wellies can be kept in a bag on your child's peg.
- Children will be allowed to bring their bookbags to school twice a week on a Monday and Thursday.
- Children must come to school in their PE kits on days they have PE. Miss Wingett's Class - Tuesday & Thursday Mrs North's Class - Wednesday & Friday
Please ensure ALL items are labelled.