Our topic this term is 'All about me'.
We will be finding out about our bodies, families, people who help us and being healthy.
We will also be settling in, making friends and learning the new rules and routines of school.
Our theme in collective worship is forgiveness.
We have enjoyed our first term at school!
Phased Intake Information
- Tuesday 3rd & Wednesday 4th September - Home Visits
- Thursday 5th September - All children start half days - A & B - am C & D - pm
- w/b Monday 9th September - C & D - am A & B - pm
- w/b Monday 16th September - A & B - am C & D - pm
- w/b Monday 23rd September - All children am & lunch (pick up 12:45)
- w/b Monday 30th September - All children full-time
- Monday 23rd September 9am - New Reception Parents Coffee Morning
- Thursday 26th September 9:15am - Reading & Phonics Workshop
- Monday 30th September 3:30pm - Meet the Teacher
- Tuesday 8th October 9:15am - Funky Fingers Workshop
- Wednesday 16th October 2:30pm - Maths Workshop
- Friday 25th October - INSET Day
Letters for these events will be placed in your child's bookbag