Our topic this term is 'Let's Party!'
Our theme for collective worship is compassion.
We performed our Nativity play, 'The Innkeeper's Breakfast' to the whole school and our families. We enjoyed learning all the songs, actions and our lines and wearing our costumes on the stage.
During this term we will be finding out about how people celebrate different celebrations around the world including Diwali, Christmas, weddings and birthdays.
We will also be rehearsing for our Christmas nativity - 'The Innkeeper's Breakfast'
This term we will begin to send home our class book 'I am Bat!' as well as our class bears. Don't forget to complete the scrapbooks with your child.
We enjoyed learning about the story 'The Day the Crayons Quit' during book week. We all came to school dressed as our favourite book characters...
- Monday 4th November - Book Week
- Wednesday 6th November 6pm - Book at bedtime
- Thursday 7th November - Book week dressing up day
- Monday 11th November 9:15am - Walk to war memorial
- Wednesday 13th November - School photographs
- Thursday 14th November 4-7pm - Parents evening (part 1)
- Friday 15th November – Children in Need – wear pyjamas to school!
- Tuesday 19th November – Wow day – wear party clothes to school!
- Tuesday 19th November 4-7pm – Parents evening (part2)
- Friday 6th December – Reception Christmas school trip
- Friday 6th December - Christmas fayre 6-8pm - wear Christmas jumpers to school!
- Wednesday 11th December 9:30am – Reception nativity performance
- Friday 13th December – Christmas party - Bring party clothes to change into in the afternoon
- Tuesday 17th December – Christmas lunch
- Friday 20th December - Christmas service at St. Mary's church
Letters for these events will be placed in your child's bookbag